During 2020 and 2021, CTSL Group has implemented a raft of internal business structure changes which will further enhance the client service levels we're already incredibly proud of.
Improving accessibility for clients to our expertise, providing clear career paths internally and investment in new systems has increased efficiencies, aligning the business to allow CTSL to continue to grow whilst allowing for continued, highly-focused quality management at every level.
We've reorganised CTSL Group, creating clear distinction for staff between each arm of our business.
- CTSL Spill Specialists, managed by Director Eve Muirhead, is our self-contained environmental claims and remediation business for England, Scotland and Wales, delivering these specialist services with in-house remediation expertise at its fingertips.
- CTSL England, operating from our Preston head office and England branch offices, manages our commercial site services and technical projects, with a team of personnel highly experienced in fuel storage, management and distribution.
- CHF Supplies is our tank fabrication and off-the-shelf tank supplies brand, manufacturing bespoke tanks designed for industry as well as supplying domestic fuel tanks and ancillary products, all managed and quality assured from our Preston head office.
- Gaea Environmental continues to deliver environmental claims management and remediation services for Northern Ireland and ROI, managed by Daire Creaney and his local expert team.
Every team member working within each branch of CTSL enjoys a clear understanding of their role, responsibilities and management, as well as their career pathway. CTSL is committed to providing careers for all of our people, and it's important that staff enjoy long-term success with us.
Investment in technologies
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen many businesses implement technology changes, and CTSL is no different. Already enjoying the benefits of remote working technologies and investment in hardware which enables our teams to communicate efficiently wherever they are, we introduced new telephone systems for greater accessibility to individuals during home and remote working which we believe will transform our communications in the long-term.
Clients will be able to speak to relevant expertise more quickly and more directly, whilst team members can work from home or remotely long-term to suit the needs of their own lives.
How will clients benefit from our changes?
How do these changes positively impact our client service levels?
- We're able to scale the business more easily, allowing us to take on larger projects and provide the resource to fulfil greater client needs with a wider range of services.
- Management and quality assurance will be more efficient, even more thorough and streamlined. CTSL has always implemented effective quality assurance, demonstrated in our excellent client portfolio, but our new changes will ensure continual quality enhancement.
- Clients will be able to reach the expertise they need quickly and more directly through remote calling and communications technologies.
- Investment in training and new workshop facilities will enable us to continue to develop more complex tanks and other fabrication products in-house, continuing to deliver an ever-growing suite of specialist tank services.
- Staff enjoy the benefits of flexible working, clear career paths and access to further training as required or desired.
CTSL is excited to look ahead and benefit from our internal work over the last 12 months, and we're confident that clients will enjoy an even greater service and relationship with our teams.
The CTSL Group team