Take a snapshot of our order book at any time and it will reveal a range of on-going commissions:
- Emergency response including spill containment and oil recovery
- Remediation of oil spills.
- Internal spills affecting the masonry of properties - from modern houses and industrial units to Listed Buildings.
- External spills affecting gardens, open space or neighbouring third party property.
- Spills to drains, culverts ponds and surface water courses.
- Groundwater impact assessments and the design and implementation of groundwater remediation schemes.
- Investigation, design and implementation of remediation for sites affected by non-oil contaminants such as metals or asbestos.
- Design, fabrication and installation of fuel storage and distribution systems.
- Design and installation of industrial oil-leak detection systems.
- Compliance audits, inspections of existing installations and maintenance programmes.
- Design, fabrication and erection of portal frame structures.
- Installation of specialist door systems for aircraft hangars.
No two days are the same at CTSL. Changes in regulations or specific client requirements require bespoke solutions to meet specific circumstances. We take nothing for granted, especially when it comes to satisfying client expectations and requirements.
The success of this approach can be judged by the frequent client testimonials we receive all praising the efforts, care and attention that CTSL apply to each job.