CTSL’s commitment to service
CTSL’s Spill Specialists clean up oil spills in homes across the UK, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands and remote areas.
Our professional team works carefully, respectful of your home and family. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional level of service to every policyholder or homeowner we work with, and we make sure that communication is clear, that projects run efficiently and that we use cutting-edge technology to effectively clean up your spill.
The CTSL difference
Professional service levels by experienced teams
Our teams are all remediation specialists. Whether working on scientific clean-up work or rebuilding and restoring the property once remediation is complete, CTSL uses in-house skilled operatives trained, approved and experienced in our specialist spill clean-up work.
- Excellent knowledge and advice by experienced scientists and engineers
- Our own trusted remediation and building expertise
- Working for leading insurers
- Projects finished to a high standard
- DBS-checked site teams for reassurance
Reassurance from our dedicated managers & engineers
Dedicated project managers maintain excellent communication, keeping you informed and up-to-date on everything happening on your site. Backed by our investment in technology, you and your insurer have all the information and visuals needed to progress your claim efficiently and with confidence.
- We don’t leave your property until you’re entirely happy
- We’re respectful of your family, your home and your property
- All sites are managed to ensure high safety standards
- Dedicated scientific and building project managers
- Excellent communication and understanding from start to finish