Complete fuel and energy installation services for businesses nationwide
Complementing our in-house tank fabrication, CTSL professionally installs tanks and distribution systems for the safe storage and management of fuels, chemicals and other fluids on sites across the UK.
With over 10 years’ installation experience and a large in-house team based at our Preston head office, our team is a market leader in commercial tank and site services, advising clients in a full range of solutions, including risk management, focused on how your business utilises the fuels, chemicals and fluids stored on your site.
Safe installation and systems designed to protect your site
CTSL’s specialist tank installation services
CTSL’s nationwide team installs oil tanks at properties ranging from domestic homes to large commercial organisations, including airports and vehicle hire depots.
- OFTEC-accredited contractor with reliable track record in tank installation
- Advice and recommendation for complete tank storage and distribution systems
- Solutions fully-compliant with Environment Agency regulations
- Free tank and oil-line assessments for many domestic and commercial customers
- Removal and disposal of old tanks, installation of new base and tank and connection and testing of supply
- ‘Turnkey’ commissions, delivering design, build, installation and commission of bespoke tanks
Additional installation, cleaning and tank decommissioning services
The safe cleaning, care and decommissioning of tanks is essential to maintain the integrity of your site.
- Specialist automotive research sector fuel distribution systems
- Specialist hydraulically-actuated doors for agricultureal and aviation sectors
- Industry-compliant tank cleaning and decommissioning
- De-gassing unused tanks
- Foam filling and complete removal and disposal of redundant tanks
- Remediation and reinstatement of decommissioned tank farms