Complete tank solutions for safe fuel storage and distribution
Founded in 2006, the design, manufacture and installation of specialist aluminium and stainless steel tanks for safe on-site storage and distribution of fuels, chemicals and other fluids is at the heart of CTSL’s business. Our team enjoys many years’ of experience in the field, delivering unmatched knowledge of fuel storage systems in the North West and across the UK.
Professionally designed using state-of-the-art 3D CAD systems, and manufactured fully in-house by our fabrication team, tanks are utilised across sectors as diverse as aviation, agriculture, IT and commercial property development. Our solutions comply fully with Environment Agency regulations and incorporate stringent security measures to lessen risk presented by vandalism or spillage.
Complete tank solutions for safe fuel and fluid storage
CTSL’s specialist tank design and manufacture
CTSL’s fabrication team delivers unique tanks designed to meet the individual needs of our clients and their sites. From initial consultancy and detailed design through to fabrication, painting and installation of tanks on site, our tanks are professionally developed and quality-assured to deliver a reliable, long-lasting and fully-tailored solution.
Our investment in CAD technology enables us to create fully-bespoke solutions which not only meet unique client specifications but can be visualised in situ and adapted quickly whilst still meeting capacity and safety standards, increasing project efficiencies.
In-house fabrication of high-specification tanks
Designed to accommodate a wide range of fuels and liquids, tanks typically store generator gas oil, diesel, white diesel, kerosene and other heating oils. All CTSL tanks are manufactured to BS799 save where otherwise specified by the client.
- Guaranteed for 12 months from date of installation
- Constructed in 2.5mm steel throughout and including internal stiffeners
- Lifting hooks
- 2, 3 or 4 inch fill and vent pipes, all contained within lockable security cabinets
- Optional security features including fuel gauge, electric pump and automatic shut-off nozzle
- Integrated drip tray with mesh base to protect discharge hose
- 18-inch stand for smaller tanks, preventing debris build-up and reducing condensation damage risk
Complex tank design for unique organisations
3D CAD systems enable us to develop uniquely complex tanks to meet bespoke specifications, often dovetailing with other designers and contractors as part of a larger project on site.
Tank projects include:
- Major UK airport groundside fuel tank design, fabrication and installation, including bunded supply pipe to fuel airside generators and an anti-contamination system. CTSL worked alongisde other contractors to deliver this complex fuel delivery system.
- Logistics refuelling tank, enabling efficient and safe refuelling of HGV trucks by supporting dual fuelling with high-volume pumps.
- Prison service niche tank, designed and installed with security a key focus. The tank’s sloping sides prevent vandalism, and bunded suction, together with an integrated no-access area, provides an extra layer of protection in the event of any leaks.