Complete tank solutions for safe fuel storage and distribution
Founded in 2006, the design, manufacture and installation of specialist bunded steel tanks for safe on-site storage and distribution of fuels, chemicals and other fluids is at the heart of CTSL’s business.
Designed and manufactured fully in-house by our fabrication team, tanks are utilised across sectors as diverse as aviation, agriculture and commercial property development. Our solutions comply fully with Environment Agency regulations and incorporate stringent security measures to lessen risk presented by vandalism or spillage.
Complete tank solutions for safe fuel and fluid storage
CTSL’s specialist tank design and manufacture
CTSL’s fabrication team delivers unique tanks designed to meet the individual needs of our clients and their sites.
- Guaranteed for 12 months from date of installation
- Tanks 500–60,000L built either as single skin, flask bunded or fully-enclosed fuel station
- Constructed in 2.5–6mm steel, depending on requirements
- Lifting lugs and internal stiffeners generally to BS799
- All types of ports/tie-ins can be included as required
- Optional security features, including remote monitoring, fuel management systems and secured cabinets
- Options for pumps and dispensers to suit all needs and budgets
- Integrated drip trays and mesh bases to cabinets
- Tank stands can be fabricated for any tank
Fabrication commissions and additional services
CTSL’s fabrication workshop, in addition to bespoke tanks, also manufactures commissioned pieces for wider industry including:
- Steel portal-frame building components
- Repairs to earthworks, agricultural plant and attachments
- Street furniture, including bollards, posts and railings
- Steel fencing and gates
- Ad-hoc repairs and commissions according to client need