CTSL Fabrication - Services Provided
Our depot in Preston includes a 200m2 custom-equipped fabrication workshop in which a wide range of items can be fabricated from a variety of metals.
- CTSL have the capability of welding aluminium and stainless steel if required.
- Our most common commissions are for oil tanks, with bunded tanks produced in sizes from 700litres to 60,000litres.
- Tank dimensions can be tailored to suit specific client or installation requirements with bespoke solutions created to fit particular circumstances.
- Our steel tanks meet all of the current Environment Agency and other regulatory requirements and incorporate a high degree of security to minimise the risk posed by vandals and thieves and also to minimise the risk of spillage during use.
- If required, tanks can be built to BS799 to meet customer/end user requirements.
CTSL will also undertake ‘turnkey’ commissions which involve the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of fuel storage and distribution systems.
The key benefits of our tanks are:
- All parts and labour are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of installation.
- Constructed in 2.5mm steel throughout with internal stiffeners.
- Lifting hooks for easy installation and relocation.
- 2, 3 or 4 inch fill and vent pipes all contained within lockable security cabinet.
- Options to equip the security cabinet with a fuel gauge, electric pump, automatic shut-off nozzle etc.
- The security cabinet also doubles as a drip tray, to contain any small spills from the nozzle, with mesh in the base to prevent the discharge hose from lying in spilt fuel when not in use.
- Smaller tanks can be supplied with an 18 inch high stand, to prevent debris build-up underneath, and reduce the risk of damage by condensation.
In addition to building bespoke tanks, CTSL also undertake a wide range of other fabrication commissions, including but by no means limited to:
- Fabrication of steel portal-frame building components
- Repairs to earthworks and agricultural plant and attachments
- Fabrication of street furniture (bollards, posts etc.)
- Steel fencing and gates
- Other ad-hoc repairs or fabrication commissions – according to client requirements.